Monday, September 22, 2008

Seriously. Lawn mowers need to be banned at that hour

Tell me something. Does grass grow really really fast between the hours of sunrise and 9 a.m.? Because that's the only reason I can think of to justify what happened this morning.

My landlord? He decided to start cutting the grass this morning. And the clock had just struck 7 a.m. And of course he decides the best place to start his morning grass cutting? Right outside my window. Which was wide open.

I don't think my alarm had even gone off yet. So there I was, woken up from a sound sleep by a loud industrial strength riding lawn mower.

Not happy. Not at all.

The landlord better have a good explanation. Like the grass was going to crazy and grow an additional 6 feet if he had decided to wait another hour or so before starting. Because 7 a.m.? That's way too early to start cutting grass.