Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a short recap this month

I'm not sure I can even call this a reading recap. Doesn't a recap require more than one thing? It's a bit hard to do a recap when you're just going over one thing.

But that's all I've got.

During the month of August? I read one book. Uno. Singular. A book. That's it. Hey, I was busy. There were Olympics to watch. Records to see fall. Gold medals to be won. I didn't have time to read.

Except for that one book. A total of 331 pages. But it still counts towards my yearly total. I've now read 29 books and 9,388 pages.

So what'd I read?

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I recommend it. Seriously. It's about elephants. And the circus. How could you not enjoy it? Go ahead, read it. I promise, you'll like it.

Even if it is the only book you read in a month.

No comments: