Tuesday, September 9, 2008

At least these criminals can win. So far.

I've got a good bunch of criminals under my wing. Well, at least a bunch of criminals who know how to put points on the board and win a game.

Yes folks, Crime & Grime is back for another Fantasy Football season. And I love it.

Unlike last season when my crooks went weeks before winning a game, this season's version is off to a good start, grabbing a victory this week. Granted, my opponent made some poor roster choices, but still. My win. And the Criminals are 1-0.

Like last year, I wasn't around on draft day, so I let the computer do my picking. So who's featured on Crime & Grime this season?

Jon Kitna, Marc Bulger and Vince Young at QB
Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, Larry Johnson, Darren McFadden and Selvin Young at running back
Plaxico Burress, Javon Walker, Laveranues Coles and Bernard Berrian at wide receiver
Vernon Davis at tight end
Phil Dawson's handling kicking duties for the criminals
And Seattle's defense is full of crooks.

We're only a week into the season and I've already had to do some rearranging. The Chicago defense I originally had? Gone and replaced with Seattle. And Vince Young's on his way off the team already. I've got too many quarterbacks, he's hurt, probably hobbling around on crutches and I need to find another tight end. If it goes through, by this time tomorrow Young's gone and Dante Rosario will be able to call himself a criminal.

No comments: