Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let the Madness begin!

The Madness starts tomorrow. And I'm so excited.

My bracket's filled out. And today I picked my five teams in our office "NCAA fun" game. We basically drew teams out of a hat, and whoever is left with the team that wins it all? Well, they've won the game of fun.

Some co-workers didn't get so lucky when they were drawing their teams. Me? I'm happy with my picks. West Virgina, Stanford, Pittsburgh, North Carolina and Notre Dame. Umm, yeah. I'll take those. Especially since I have Pitt and UNC meeting in the championship game. I think this could be good.

But before I can plop myself in front of the television tomorrow (because I'm lucky and managed to schedule my day off this week during the first day of the tournament...without thinking of it), I need to hit the YMCA. I took a rest day today. But tomorrow? The plan calls for a run and then I'm going to throw myself in the pool for the first time in ages. And I'll swim. And hopefully it won't kill me.

Because tomorrow night? First there's a bowling outing with the girls from work and then I have a date with the TV. One that includes the Badgers and some team called Cal State Fullerton. It will be magical.

1 comment:

missinsidegirl said...

I have to WORK tonight, but fully intend on watching the Badgers from our TV there.

My guess is you're golden with your picks too, especially North Carolina, who I have a feeling will win it all :-( Poor WI boys.