Saturday, March 1, 2008

I kept on reading in February

I've flipped the calendar. February's no longer glaring at me and I've welcomed March with open arms, especially if it means Ole Man Winter and Mother Nature get their act together and finish up this whole winter thing.

Because I'm sick of it.

But this post is about reading. Not winter. Although I have to admit, the winter weather February featured? It gave me plenty of opportunities to turn the pages.

During February I read five books, for a total of 2,063 pages. That brings my total for the year to nine books and 3,488 pages. Not too shabby.

Here's what I read while the snowflakes were falling and the temperatures were hovering below zero in February:
The Cider House Rules by John Irving
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Ana's Story: A Journey of Hope by Jenna Bush
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Don't Bet Against Me! by Deanna Favre

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

You are a mean reading machine! way to go!

Bethany K. Warner said...

What did you think of Eclipse?

Badgergirl said...

Eclipse was good. But I have to admit, I think I liked the first book, Twilight, the best so far. That doesn't mean I won't be waiting to read the fourth and final installment though.