Monday, March 3, 2008

I can run. I can bike. Swim? Yup.

I picked this up from the library.

Because in my mind? I'm toying with doing this in July. Or if I want to stay closer to home, this one in August.

But I'm still deciding. Heck, you can say I've been deciding for the past three or four years. It's been something I've wanted to do in the past, but haven't gotten around to it. But I think this summer might be the year I tackle it.

Any suggestions? Or better yet, anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Oh, I am jealous! I toyed with doing that one, but the date didn't work for this summer, and I didn't know if I wanted to travel that far for my first outdoor tri!

DO IT! I think you can sooo DO IT! I would love to hear how it goes!

teacherwoman said...

BTW, they say Danskins is the way to go... for a first tri!

I would think about joining you next summer!

Badgergirl said...

I like the idea of the Danskin. All women. Plus I've heard they're run really well and beginner friendly. And I like events that are nice to beginners. :)