Tuesday, March 18, 2008

64 teams, who's going to win it all?

The Madness is about to begin in a matter of less than two days.

Yes, yes. I know, the play-in game was tonight, kudos to Mount St. Mary's on their victory. But the real Madness? It starts Thursday.

And me? I haven't even filled out my bracket yet. Blame it on the drama that I've been dealing with if you want, but all I know is that I have a handful of hours to look at the match-ups and fill out my bracket.

While I haven't spent a lot of time looking over the teams and seedings, I do know that I'm sure I agree with Wisconsin getting a No. 3 seed. Seriously. They won the regular Big Ten season title. Then they won the conference tournament title. They've got a 29-4 record. What else does Bucky need to do? At least they're road to the Elite Eight (where I'll most likely have them losing to Kansas) stays close to home, with stops in Omaha, Neb. and Detroit. And I know that come Thursday evening, I'll be camped out in front of my TV, watching Wisconsin take on Cal State Fullerton.

But now? My yet unfilled in bracket is calling my name.

No comments: